3.10.2011

Dream Come True...

Anthropologie is opening a Decorator Concept in 12 of their stores! With this feature shoppers can browse textiles, rugs, curtains, wallpapers, and more, in person. Experts will be on hand to answer questions and offer advice about decorating and furnishings.
I think this might be a possible career for me (if the whole Set Decorating thing doesn't work out, or in the meantime, or in addition to). I mean have you seen my house? It looks like it threw up Anthropologie, and most of this was before I started Interior Design school. Haha, we don't actually study decorating in school though, but I would like to say my design eye in general has improved.
I mean my own home could totally be my portfolio, right? Riiight. 

All images and info about Anthro found via Decor8.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I know they'd be getting a real talent!