4.06.2011

L.A. Home Idea.

I want to recreate this photo in my new home in Los Angeles. One, because I am drooling over the way the over the bed poofs (I don't know what to call them. Any suggestions?) create an unexpected canopy over part of the bed. Two, my headboard is a similar shape. Three, I think it would be inexpensive to DIY. And last but not least, the over the bed poofs would be soft if they fell on me in the middle of the night in an earthquake. Oh the design challenges I must think about now. 
Today I start my last quarter (11 weeks) at The Art Institute of Dallas, which means the reality of L.A. as home is quickly approaching. And, I might have found a possible place to live. (Why do I ever spend energy not trusting God?) Oh, I am starting to get giddy with excitement! Californiaaaaa here I come!

2 comments:

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

This is beautiful! I love the little silhouette above the bed, so feminine.

And I don't know what they call those. I want to say lantern, but that's not right!

Holly said...

Eek ... I'm so proud of you for this move to California! You're so brave and awesome. Love you, friend!