5.02.2011

Awake My Soul.

Friday afternoon my roommate, Melissa, and I loaded up the car, filled up on Chick-fil-A and hit the road for Memphis. About twenty minutes outside Dallas I told Melissa I could finally breathe, obviously my soul needed to be refreshed. Awake my soul...
My sweet Mimi hosted us all weekend...
I got to see these college bffs at breakfast Saturday morning...
Visited the ducks at The Peabody Hotel with Nashville friends...
Ate at an iconic Memphis spot (and the first restaurant I went to as a baby)...
Took my place in royalty, just like Kate did this weekend...
Got to see Mumford and Sons at Memphis in May...
And heard them sing this (thank you to the tall guy who videoed for me)...
Then finished off the weekend with my last RUF Bible study...
"Where you invest your love, you invest your life,
Awake my soul"
-Mumford and Sons

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet it was an amazing concert! I just love Mumford and Sons -- such heartfelt and lovely lyrics. sounds like a fabulous weekend!

Allie said...

So jealous you went to a Mumford & Sons concert! That is one of my sisters and I's dreams! Someday!