8.03.2011

Lucite Chairs.

A few months ago, I think it was March, I found these beautiful lucite chairs at the TJ Maxx at Preston Center in Dallas...
Not knowing how much of my furniture I would be able to bring with me to L.A., because I didn't know where I would be living and because I already have a desk chair and dining room table chairs I didn't buy one. I am so wishing I had bought one now, because I got rid of my dining table and chairs and my red desk chair, since it does not go with my new bedding from Anthro...
And, as much as I would love one of those bamboo chairs or a Phillippe Starck Ghost Chair I am now on the hunt for a more affordable version. Here are a couple I have found, both for $79.99 (a much higher price tag than the way cuter TJ Maxx find)...
Lucite folding chair from Bed Bath and Beyond

Tobias Chair from Ikea

The Rose Bowl Flea Market is this Sunday and I am hoping to go and find a wonderful (affordable) alternative!

2 comments:

Loris Glassworks said...

I love the TJMaxx chairs, hopefully they will turn up in the store again. I've learned the hard way not to hesitate when shopping there. Thanks for sharing! Cheers!
Lori

SRSBZNZ (Eva) said...

so jealous of your sheets! i have been wanting those for like a year.