1.25.2012

I'm Just Saying Hiii, to Your Answering Bell

I have been watching Bridesmaids as I work this morning from my house. (And, I just noticed it is 1:00, where has the day gone?) Even though there are some sketch parts, Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy are hilarious ("I took 9 dogs and it turns out I am probably more comfortable with 6"), the cop is precious, and I love that the movie is about relationships and things girls really think and feel. The part where I am right now has Ryan Adams' song Answering Bell playing in the background. What a good song. The lyrics at the beginning just speak to my single girl heart that although not flippantly, does know what it feels like to meet guys and think oh, boy I wish I knew you well. In case you don't know the song, here is an acoustic version that is worth a listen.

No comments: